XMAS EVENT
    IS NOW LIVE
    This event won't last long!

COMPLETED Server Release & Account Give Away

Snowh

Founder
Staff member
Owner
Hello everyone! Has been a long time coming, but finally happy to announce....

GiveAway.jpg

:cool: OUR FIRST GIVEAWAY

ACCOUNT: SNOWCRAFTPLAYER
WINNER:
@HolySep

ACCOUNT: ELFY
WINNER:
@Crispy1028

We will be giving a few Minecraft accounts to randomly selected Members...

Requirements:

1. Be registered on
www.SnowCraft.us

2. Must leave a comment telling us why YOU should WIN.

We will be randomly selecting the members in the comment section below :D everyone will have a fair and equal chance to win. Winners will be announced on Release!

Hope you are all staying safe!
Sincerely,
Snowh

Last edited:

CG1503

I, CG1503 believes that I am capable of winning the Minecraft account due to the fact that I have been here since BossCraft. I've been using a cracked account on playing there ( BC ) as I can't afford buying one because my family thinks it's a waste of money. Still, I found ways to meet and play with friends in Minecraft— especially in BC server ( still friends with them by the way and we're just as excited about the release! ). Applying for staffs, creating builds with statues, skyblock? Oh, them good ol' days!

If I get selected for winning, it would be an honor and I WILL be really grateful thus, my friend wouldn't need to spend money just so he can play with me. Thank you and congratulations on your upcoming release!

Sincerely,
CG1503

Zockie

Hi iam a player of BC since 1.5.2 me and my friend played all of the game modes and played alot on giant town killing big zombies are fun. When my friends quit i started playing skyblock and i was baltop 1 there then my friends came back on skyblock to troll players and host lots and lots of drop party when BC is sold and became blockdrop i still play that but its a crappy server now iam still playing minecraft to this day using cracked MC i want to have premium account so that i can play BC again
Hopyfully i win an account tnx alot snowhy
I used the IGN Kulez when i was playing BC
-Zockie/Kulez

HolySep

Staff member
Helper
Hello to everyone whos reading this right now. Ive been waiting for SUCH a long time for the server to be back again. Even though the name of the server will change, but the history and the community wont. I was player of BossCraft server using cracked version which is hard to play on. Ive made alot of friends in this community, some mods, some hackers(that have been banned) and importantly the owner that is a friend to all. Uhmm.. I would like to win the account because I still dont have money until now and my parents dont support me on buying stuff on games but they will support me if I may win from luck or hard work. If I win I can spend more time on finding friends, helping the community and play skyblock, factions and prisons. I'd sure be happy and not gonna waste a single second when I get that free account. I will spend most of my time in Snowcraft because I spent alot of time at Bosscraft before too! I really miss the good old days :) I was gonna post a picture here with all my friends in the server but I lost it unfortunately. Congratulations by the way and thanks for your hardwork on fixing and making everything to those staffs and the owner Snowh.

By A dear old friend,
-JosephTheGreat

Peagay

Staff member
Mod
I'm going to be really honest... I'm just trying my luck here hehe. If I get chosen the account will be given to my girlfriend so we can play together and hang out in the server whenever we can't be together in real life since she's 3 rides aways from me. Not really expecting to get a win but it's nice to share my story.

- Peagay (MCPCLOVER)

TaylenMoodley

Hello and good day, to everyone reading this
I would like to win a minecraft account because I have been playing minecraft with a cracked account for about 1 and a half years, I've always wanted a minecraft account since around 2017, but the price is what puts me off, it is way to expensive for me around here and I simply can't afford it, that is really all I can say, fingers crossed I really do hope I win

Crispy1028

This just brings me back, casually scrolling down to BossCraft facebook group and its so damn nostalgic, I've played bosscraft since I was in 6th grade and I want to continue playing bosscraft until now, even though my college exam is near the release of bosscraft is making me more excited. Winning this give away would make me so happy, remembering all the memories I made in creative, the role playing was so fun <3! If I win this give away this just gives me an opportunity to find the friends I made along the way, meeting them again, greeting them, and play some minecraft again with them. Hoping to win the giveaway and meeting my friends again! :love:

B3ast_Gamer

I have always wanted a Minecraft account as I can't afford one, I have been playing on cracked account from 2015. Winning this giveaway will make me feel like a dream come true! I've been playing on BossCraft for a while now, but the creative memories and the gameplays, I just love it! Hoping to win my first Minecraft account as I can't afford one. To everyone here, have a good time! Please I hope to win!

TheFrozenPan

The only reason I want this account is because I want to name it SnowCraftPlayer or something related to your server and play your server alot on it (also make videos on it but I just started a YouTube channel so this part doesn't really matter at the moment)

Hanz12335

I have always wanted to play because but i can't afford one i always watch my friends playing that's why i want to win this giveaway

Karl-319

I wanted to play this game 2016 but I could not afford it and now my friends recommended this to me and participate in this giveaway so I have a chance to get this and play.

Akashi13083

Hi the reason that i want to win the giveaway is i really like your server The (BossCraft) im a Old player there in BossCraft and im the top 2 richest player in skyblock xD.And when the day that i opened my acc in BossCraft i was sad because you are not the owner anymore in BossCraft.And im also sad because everything i did in BossCraft was all gone it was my Happy pill server :<.Because of that i stop playing minecraft. But when i saw ur giveaway and your new server i was soo happy like really happy!! i really want to be in your server so i hope im the chosen of your giveaway. :)

DGutzyGallo

Staff member
Supervisor
Hi, good day everyone!

Why should I win the minecraft account giveaway?
I should win not just because I played Bosscraft, but this server is my favorite since 2015 because of the community is so friendly and polite everyone in the server especially to the owner and staffs. I met so many friends that I only met just a couple of days and yet so kind that's why I love this community so much. I've been waiting for this server to be reopened again. However, after I heard about this server is now a premium server. I was sad at the moment, but I am glad that it will be reopened again. Now I heard about that there will be a premium account giveaway, I have a chance to win, since I can't afford to buy one. I've always wanted to have one just like everyone else, I've been searching for minecraft giveaway, and there's nothing but a scam. Now that I have an opportunity to win this giveaway, this might be the chance to prove myself why I am worthy to win this giveaway and have the chance to play my favorite server once again! Thank you for this opportunity, you have no idea how many people are so happy and grateful to have an premium account.

-DGutzy

Last edited:

liveinsaan32

Hello and good day, to everyone reading this
I would like to win a minecraft account because I have been playing minecraft with a cracked account for about 1 and a half years, I've always wanted a minecraft account since around 2017, but the price is what puts me off, it is way to expensive for me around here and I simply can't afford it, that is really all I can say, fingers crossed I really do hope I win
This just brings me back, casually scrolling down to BossCraft facebook group and its so damn nostalgic, I've played bosscraft since I was in 6th grade and I want to continue playing bosscraft until now, even though my college exam is near the release of bosscraft is making me more excited. Winning this give away would make me so happy, remembering all the memories I made in creative, the role playing was so fun <3! If I win this give away this just gives me an opportunity to find the friends I made along the way, meeting them again, greeting them, and play some minecraft again with them. Hoping to win the giveaway and meeting my friends again!