Staff applica

What’s your decision?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoNixe

Donator
To begin with, as a staff member, Being respectful and kind to others is a priority; a friendly chat and gameplay are what I seek. Patience is one of my virtues, and I believe this is a severe skill required to be a moderator. Not many people can tolerate appalling behavior or help someone who has no clue about how something works. Such as in-game commands that are essential to make in-game progress, game modes like Skyblock.

In addition, cheating is not to be taken lightly. Whenever there are accusations of cheating on a player, I'll take all the proper procedures to ensure the player is not using any exploits. Furthermore, I will do my best not to give unfair punishments to someone who finds and abuses a glitch to gain any item or currency. Again, I do not take these violations lightly, and of course, I will notify all the staff members and the owner of such glitches.

Snowh

Founder
Staff member
Owner
Great application! Your application is in review status. We will update and close this application once a decision has been made.

Have a nice day.

Snowh

Founder
Staff member
Owner
To begin with, as a staff member, Being respectful and kind to others is a priority; a friendly chat and gameplay are what I seek. Patience is one of my virtues, and I believe this is a severe skill required to be a moderator. Not many people can tolerate appalling behavior or help someone who has no clue about how something works. Such as in-game commands that are essential to make in-game progress, game modes like Skyblock.

In addition, cheating is not to be taken lightly. Whenever there are accusations of cheating on a player, I'll take all the proper procedures to ensure the player is not using any exploits. Furthermore, I will do my best not to give unfair punishments to someone who finds and abuses a glitch to gain any item or currency. Again, I do not take these violations lightly, and of course, I will notify all the staff members and the owner of such glitches.
Congratulations! With 5 votes you have been promoted to helper. I will update your account, in game, and website, including staff page.

This trial period will begin when server launches. Please check on StaffTos

have a nice day !

Status
Not open for further replies.